Ah lemon is so uplifting, invigorating and refreshing. It’s no wonder I have like 5 bottles of this oil around the house plus my backup stash, i keep lemon by our water purifier to add to water, in the bathroom to help with odors and even in with my cleaning supplies.
Read on for all the ways you can use lemon oil:
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add lemon oil to a spray bottle with water to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish.
- Use a cloth soaked in lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture or other leather items like garments, car interior, handbags, shoes etc.
- Lemon is a great oil to use in the early stages of silver or other metal tarnishing.
- Diffuse to create a clean scent in your home while also creating an uplifting atmosphere.
- Lemon oil is also known as a natural goo gone. This works great to get sticky stuff left by labels etc.
If you have lemon oil sitting there collecting dust, then grab that bad boy and try some of these ideas! If you are interested in learning more about essential oils then check out these posts for more info: